[gmx-users] using fortran for xtc files

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 22:44:00 CET 2007

Hi

The future xml format will be great. And no, cause I can always links my
fortran codes to C routines... It's just "ugly".

Thanks for the clue in grompp.c file. :)

Now that you've mentioned, why couldn't I use the .tpr files? Shouldn't it
be like reading the .xtc files, written by a C written program?

Cause it seems that the .tpr will have the data in a more compact and
definitive way, instead of the possibility of thousands of reads due to the
include files.

Even so, the worst that could happen would be to use the grmacs C routines
to read the .tpr file. Could you tell me which files should I look at, in
this case?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Jones