[gmx-users] g_rdf normalisation

syma syma.khalid at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Mon Mar 26 13:47:16 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am attempting to calculate the rdfs of the various components of my system
wrt to DNA phosphate groups. However, I was wondering how I can normalise so
I can compare the various rdfs? Ideally I would like to have the g(r)
normalised in the range 0-1.

I have read on the user list that I should get three columns in the *.xvg
output, the distance, the normalised data and the raw data, I only get two
columns.

 Thanks in advance for any help.

-Syma

Dr Syma Khalid