[gmx-users] Fwd: Drug - Enzyme Tutorial

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:00:31 CEST 2007

Hi Fulya,

Did grompp give you any warnings? At what time did the error occur? At
the start of the simulation or later? Could you check the log file for
LINCS warnings, and try to track down the first occurrence? This would
help to be able to say some more than "your system is exploding".

Best,

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.