[gmx-users] Carbon Nanotube Simulations

Tom Weingarten tom.weingarten at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 18:38:34 CEST 2007

Hi,
    Actually, I believe that only one force field (ffgmx) currently has an
n2t file, at least as recently as 3.3.1. I would try running a find or
locate command to see if you even have the n2t files to begin with. I also
believe I read earlier on the mailing list that the CVS branch has some
improvements to the x2top program which may be helpful. If not you may need
to make one for your molecule.

,Tom