[gmx-users] 1-4 interaction error

sonali priyadarshini sonalipriyadarshini at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 15:55:27 CEST 2007

hi,
i get an error "1-4 interaction between 3367 and 3378 at distance
1.374which is larger than the 1-4 table size
1.000 nm" while trying to perform simulation with the melanin binding
complex - 1f9b. I am able to perform grompp step with steep and conjugate
but whenever i try it out with md it gives the error and consequently the
box crashes.everytime i try to run the mdrun step it gives the same error
and the box explodes. I want to know exactly what does the 1-4 interaction
mean and why this error is caused.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Sonali