[gmx-users] Carbon Nanotube Simulations

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 29 04:41:22 CEST 2007

Hi, thank you very much for your help.
I capped the CNT with hydrogen atoms (i.e., I changed the carbon atoms
at the ends of the tube into hydrogen atoms), but now I get an error "No
forcefield type for atom C(1) with 2 bonds" instead of ""No forcefield
type for atom C(2) with 1 bonds" ! Is there any way to solve this?
Thank you very much in advance,
George