[gmx-users] my big problem

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:02:51 CEST 2007

Hi özge,

Thank you for being more specific on the error than last time.
Apparently, from what you say now, it is evident that you're dealing
with the "my protein jumps out of the solvent" error reported (many
times) earlier on this list. Look for threads like that on the gromacs
user list, read about periodic boundary conditions and have a look at
trjconv (notably the option -pbc nojump).

Reading a bit more about the background of things will also help you
phrase your questions more clearly, as well as it will help you find
answers yourself.

Best,

Tsjerk

--