[gmx-users] my big problem

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 10:40:11 CEST 2007

Hi Mark,

Apparently, my mind was strongly biased towards reports on "RMSD"
"radius of gyration" "sharp peaks", ignoring too much of what went
before "started to run". I fully agree that I was careless here. But
he seems to say he did a simulation of 20 ns and then wonders why the
RMSD plots are different. Hasn't heard of stochastic processes. In any
case, having a two-component system with sharp peaks in RMSD and RGYR
does indicate PBC jumps, though that doesn't justify my neglect of the
other matters.

Tsjerk