[gmx-users] g_sdf again

syma syma.khalid at bioch.ox.ac.uk
Thu Mar 29 13:53:48 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am using g_sdf to calculating the spatial distribution of lipid headgroups
around other species in my system.

The thing is when I get the gro file (produced by using the -r flag in
g_sdf) and then look at this in vmd or chimera with my spatial density file
(plt), the reference gro file is not positioned 'in' the box of density
produced by g_sdf.

Is this as it should be and I am interpreting my results incorrectly, or
have I set up my coordinate system incorrectly?

Many thanks in advance for help with this.

-Syma

Dr Syma Khalid
Department of Biochemistry,
University of Oxford