[gmx-users] splitting chains

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 22:46:44 CEST 2007

Ozge,

We are, at least I am, getting the impression that you refuse to try
to think for your self. This makes trying to help you very
unsatisfactory. We are not here to do your homework.

Ok, that been said, I'll make it brief. You shouldn't need to edit the
specbond.dat (in the gromacs topology/data directory). Issuing -merge
with pdb2gmx will make it recognize multiple chains as one molecule
allowing interchain bonds.

Next time, please be more prepared, at least suggesting that you've
tried some things (reading?) to find a solution to your problem and
give more thoughts about phrasing your question (english, logic,
information required).

Tsjerk

--
Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.