[gmx-users] bonded Buckingham interaction

Frankie Montenegro frankie.montenegro at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 10:47:02 CET 2007

Well, that's not an option, I am using a modified Morse interaction
already. That
was straightforward, I only needed to modify bondfree.c
But I saw in the manual (after sending the first email) the list of
files that need to be modified to add a bonded interaction, so I'll
try that. BTW, it would be much easier to use nonbonded Buckingham: is
there no way I could set up rvdw at 5A while keeping rcoulomb at 10A?
Thanks,
F.