[gmx-users] Tools for axial symmetry

Eudes Fileti fileti at ufabc.edu.br
Mon Nov 12 13:59:54 CET 2007

Dear colleagues
I have made simulation of infinite nanotubes in solvent environment.
However I can not use the usual tools of the GROMACS to analyze my
simulation
(as g_rdf, trajorder, etc) due to axial symmetry (cylindrical).

Problem that I need to solve are the calculation of rdf
(taking as reference the axis of the nanotube, not the COM)
and also the analysis of the number of molecules into the first solvation
shell.

Have anybody some suggestion of standalone program or GROMACS tools for help
me?

Thanks
eef
--