[gmx-users] stop mailing me

Henry O Ify kingstonjo at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 13 11:56:38 CET 2007

please stop mailing me, i am tired of all this mails

"Mu Yuguang (Dr)" <YGMu at ntu.edu.sg> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                Dear Huey Ling,
  In principle it is applicable. Then such REMD can be termed as Hamiltonian REMD instead of canonical temperature REMD.

    Dr. Yuguang Mu
  School of Biological Sciences
  60 Nanyang Drive
  Nanyang Technological Uiversity