[gmx-users] Re: SGI Altix - mdrun_mpi

Chris Neale chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Thu Nov 15 00:23:22 CET 2007

Included with the things you recently tried did you use 'mpirun N mdrun -np 2' in place of
'mpirun -np 2 mdrun -np 2'? I'm certainly no expert, but it is a difference between our scripts.
Otherwise I don't know. Perhaps recompile gromacs. Probably you have looked at this but did you check
to see that yout .tpr file was created properly? Also you may want to try a 'sleep 10' between
grompp and mdrun in case you have NFS delay issues.

Good luck,
Chris.