[gmx-users] interaction energy of bulk TIP3P

sandeep somani ssomani at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 04:26:32 CET 2007

i see. i reran the trajectory with reaction field electrostatics and that
gave a more negative energy value which was closer to what i was expecting.

i guess the missing reciprocal space contributions explains this
discrepancy.

is there a way to get the full interaction energy with PME ?

thnx for the reply
-sandeep