[gmx-users] Creating .ndx for TIP5Pwater

JMandumpal jesbman at rediffmail.com
Tue Nov 20 06:13:59 CET 2007

Dear David,

I didn't get the desired box length when I tried to use editconf command ( I took the tip5p box from gromacs/tutor directory) . Then, I tried editconf command to generate .gro file using myown water box. It worked!!

Still, there is a problem. How can I create .ndx file?- I tried
make_ndx -n tip5p_W.pdb, but it resulted in a message: input/output error.

Could you suggest an alternative way for builing up ndx files?

regards
Jestin