[gmx-users] Re: Question about embedding a force field with no torsion term

Bo Zhou zhoubo81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 01:21:04 CET 2007

Thanks, Mark. Can you tell me any more in detail? I am really somewhat
confused about it. I want to cooperate this force field with oplsaa, but it
looks strange that there is not any torsion energy at all but can have 1-4
interactions. with " nrexcel=2", Do I still need 1-4 interactions made by
the procedure of genning pairs? Thanks very much.