[gmx-users] regarding .gro file

Ananya Debnath ananya.iisc at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 11:20:36 CET 2007

Hi,

Actually I started a simulation with bilayer. After energy
minimization I could see in ngmx the bilayer was at the middle of a
box and two layers of water are on both sides of it  and that was my
initial structure. After simulation of 1.5 ps the bilayer has moved to
one side of the box, with a thin layer of water in one side and
maximum number of water on another side of bilayer.  I want to
understand whether the whole bilayer is diffusing to one side of the
box or it is due to imaging problem. So I wanted to know the technical
way of writing .gro file by gromcas.

Thanks,
Ananya.