[gmx-users] Range checking error

Yanzi Zhou yz30 at nyu.edu
Tue Nov 27 00:36:45 CET 2007

I did MD simulation for lipid. I downloaded the pre-equilibrated
structure and parameters from
http://moose.bio.ucalgary.ca/index.php?page=Structures_and_Topologies. I
can do 5 ns NTP simulation with single precision, but it can't go on
with double precision.
I also tried the DPPC from the benchmarks of Gromacs. I first did the
NTV simulation for 500 ps, and then do NTP simulation using PME, but
crashed.