[gmx-users] how to solve this broken trjactory

Belquis Mothana bmmothan at ucalgary.ca
Tue Nov 27 00:23:32 CET 2007

Hello all,

I am wondering if you can help me out with this trouble. I had a full disk
space but my calculations finished as I can see from the log file. Several
calculation continued to run and I freed some space and the calculation
are still running. I tried to analysis the trjactory to see how the
calculation is doing..but trjconv and gmxcheck gives me this error:

Program trjconv, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: trnio.c, line: 66

File input/output error:
Can not determine precision of trn file

Please help me out as I need to analyze these trjactories as they have
been running for 4 weeks.

thank you

Belquis Mothana