[gmx-users] Re: how to write the correct top file for membrane protein

liang petrucci123 at vip.sina.com
Tue Nov 27 15:10:00 CET 2007

Hi Mark,

i indeed checked some publications about how to choose lipid force field,
please check this reference: Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter 18(2006)
S1221-S1234,
Tieleman and his coworkers tested two combinations: Berger+ffgmx+SPC,
Berger+OPLS+TIP4P,
and  they recommended that using OPLS together with united-atom lipid force
field.
So, i would like to know whether it is reasonable or not, and how should i
modify them in top file?

Thanks for your reply.

Liang