[gmx-users] Problem with S-S bond

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 06:54:43 CET 2007

Hi Blaise,

Disulfide bonds are only made when two Cys-S atoms are within 0.2 +/-
0.02nm from each other. This distance is in the file
specbond.dat. You can search the archives for how to make the bond.

Also, please start a new thread rather than replying to a message. Now
there's debris unrelated to your question, which is a bit annoying.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)