[gmx-users] Replica Exchange MD using Gromacs

OZGE ENGIN OZENGIN at KU.EDU.TR
Fri Nov 30 13:27:27 CET 2007

Hi Monica,

I had not found a detailed tutorial about it; however, you can search for papers in which the simulations are performed via REMD.This will be helpful.

Ozge.

-----Original Message-----
From: "Monika Sharma" <mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in>
To: gmx-users at gromacs.org
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 17:04:07 +0530 (IST)
Subject: [gmx-users] Replica Exchange MD using Gromacs

Dear All,

I am trying REMD for the first time using Gromacs. But I am not finding
any much helpful material regarding the replica exchange using Gromacs.
Can anyone who has done REMD please let me know about any good tutorial
where I can understand the way this replica exchange work in gromacs and
the right protocol to do so..

Thanks a lot in advance..

Regards,
Monika