[gmx-users] Writing initial coordinates to trajectory files

Berk Hess gmx3 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 16:55:39 CET 2007

I don't understand what it is you want.
The initial coordinates are written immediately to the trr file,
although the file system might buffer data, you so could have to wait
until some more frames have been written.

But the initial coordinates are the ones you used to generate the tpr file,
so I don't see why you would want those.
editconf -f topol.tpr would also give you those coordinates in gro or pdb
format.

Berk.