[gmx-users] g_rms

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Oct 3 17:22:01 CEST 2007

andrea carotti wrote:
>> So does the -Rmat option not produce a human-readable text file?
> Hi, unfortunately I can't see this option in g_rms.
> I'm using the v 3.3.1 and also on the reference page online there is not
> -Rmat. Am i missing something?

Hmm, you're right. Installations that I know are 3.3.1 don't have this
-Rmat option, but the g_rms in the GROMACS installation on my desktop
machine reports itself as 3.3.1 and has this -Rmat option. Probably, I'm
still running a beta 3.3.1 (and since I don't use this for more than
manual checking I've never bothered to update the version!) and this
option never made it to the production version. I can't think of any way
to check this, however. Do the developers know?

Please accept my apologies for the misunderstanding.