[gmx-users] getting a good .gro file from a pdb file while the topology is ready

van Bemmelen J.J.M.vanBemmelen at student.TUDelft.NL
Sun Oct 7 20:27:42 CEST 2007

Hi,

I've noticed this too and indeed it can be a bit irritating. For
example: editconf doesn't recognize the HOH residue when changing the
box density (see also
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2007-January/025611.html).

Of course it's not a big problem, and maybe there's a very good reason
why pdb2gmx is doing this. Then again, if not, maybe it can be changed.

Thanks,
Jeroen