[gmx-users] only one cpu "works" in my linux cluster

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 9 16:05:46 CEST 2007

Yeah.
Check the machinefile tells mpich what you think it does.  It looks pretty certain to be an issue with mpich rather than gromacs.  Unfortunately, I don't use mpich any more because I find LAM better.  Standard procedure, turn up the verbosity on everything, check the outputs, re-read the relevant manuals.