[gmx-users] Problems prior to running lipid-protein simulation

adak Nasiripour nasiripour_a at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 17:12:02 CEST 2007

Dear All;
when I try to run pdb2gmx command for making .top file of POPC+Protein, an error appears: Residue 'POPC' not found in residue topology database.
I have copied all necessary .itp files in share folder and also in the path where it is run.
  what could be the problem and how to solve it? (I have passed these steps long time ago but now I am not able to reproduce the procedure!)
thanks;

Adak Nasiripour.