[gmx-users] Criteria and Energy Conservation

gtroiano at if.usp.br gtroiano at if.usp.br
Wed Oct 10 20:16:45 CEST 2007

 Well, yeah. But I want to look at the HOMO-LUMO gap of the system in the living
environment. Since the system is too big to do MD with the QM code, I tried to
use the best force field description I could, and the smallest box as well, to
get structures that could represent the system at 300K. And the forces from QM
are not so bad so far, within the order I'd expect from MD with the QM code.
Anyway, thanks very much for the hints so far, David, and if you have some
suggestion or anything at all to add, feel free to do so.