[gmx-users] HC atomtype

mahbubeh zarrabi zarrab_m at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 11 10:23:06 CEST 2007

when I'm trying to use the Tielman's lipid.itp I
always have the following error message:

Second default directive found in lipid.itp line ...

[defaults] in lipid.itp are defined after [defaults]
in ffgmx.itp because ffgmx.itp shuld be included
before lipid.itp. I wonder if I can just delete
[defaults] from lipid.itp.
How to fix this problem?
thanks

> > or if i put ";" in the line 9 of lipid.itp >>>>
atomtype LC3 not found
> > or if i put ";" in the line 9 of lipid.itp and put
> > [ defaults ]
> > ; nbfunc        comb-rule       gen-pairs
fudgeLJ fudgeQQ
> >   1             1               no
1.0     1.0