[gmx-users] Dummies usage doubts

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 19:34:20 CEST 2007

Hi all.

Just informing, I tried a single molecule, and the topology with all dummies
minimize (despite taking loads of steps bfgs steps).

The interesting thing is that the distance between atom 6 and 17 at
beggining reads 3.1 angstrons, and at the end read 2.9 angstrons.

Why it's going bad with many molecules or even single molecule MD, God?

Thanks a lot everybody in advance,

Sincerally yours,

Jones