[gmx-users] non-existent angles found from trajectory g_angle

Sampo Karkola sampo.karkola at helsinki.fi
Fri Oct 12 11:25:49 CEST 2007

An addition:

I have another trajectory with the same enzyme but another ligand with
exactly the same parameters and boxtype and simulated with the same
version of Gromacs and with the same machine at the same time. With this
one everything seems to work fine with g_angle and I also get correct
visualisation with trjconv -pbc cluster -center tric -ur compact and
trjconv -fit progressive.

I can't figure out what is causing the problem in the first one.

Regards,
Sampo

Check out these cool words by Sampo Karkola: