[gmx-users] ngmx error messages

Sagittarius deckuofm at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 13 17:17:15 CEST 2007

Dear Gromacs users,

  I am trying to compile ngmx part of Gromacs (I assume grphics).
Visual studio linking gives error messages including:

  xutil.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XLookupString
xutil.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XChangeWindowAttributes
xutil.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XSetFont
xutil.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XFreeCursor
xutil.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _XDrawLines

  Where can I get such functions? Are they in a separate standard library?

  Thank you in advance