[gmx-users] qasi-harmonic entropy calculation

Naser, Md Abu mn2 at hw.ac.uk
Thu Oct 18 18:23:33 CEST 2007

Hi Pedro,

Thank you for your attention to my email. Yes, I am using Schlitter equation and the
rusult is cumulative. The entropy is meant to be decreased as the protein is stick
on to a surface.

I have used the entire protein as a subset. Is the programme takes the final structure
for calculating covariance?

With regards,

Abu Naser

School Of Life Sciences