[gmx-users] Position restricted md

sarbani chattopadhyay sarbani_c84 at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 23 07:35:14 CEST 2007

Hi,
   I am new to the field of MD.I want to know what is the effectivity of position restricted MD
ie. where is the advantage of doing Position restricted MD.I have a small peptide of 3
reidues.Is it necessary to do a Position restricted MD. What difference will it make?
                               I may sound very unintelligent but any suggestions are welcome.

THANKS  in advance.
                                                                                    Sarbani