[gmx-users] g_rmsf and pbc

tangxuan tangxuan82 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 16:44:00 CEST 2007

Mark,thanks for your reply. I am not sure what happened and  I can show
you the error message,"
Group   101 (     chK_chM) has  4070 elements
Group   102 (     chM_chO) has  4070 elements
Group   103 (     chO_chI) has  4070 elements
Group   104 (     chJ_chL) has  4070 elements
Group   105 (     chL_chN) has  4070 elements
Group   106 (     chN_chP) has  4070 elements
Group   107 (     chP_chJ) has  4070 elements
Select a group: 22
Selected 22: 'chC'
Reading frame       1 time 20001.000   Segmentation fault
[miro:~/rubisco-2/chlamy_wt] % more chlamy_wt.xtc "
Thanks.
Tang jiaowei