[gmx-users] solvate using genbox results in water in thecenterofthe bilayer. How to edit pdb file contents in gromacs ?

Alok alokjain at iitk.ac.in
Fri Oct 26 08:45:59 CEST 2007

Dear Chris,

I have ran the equilibration run till 225ps but water molecule are not ready
to stay at my desirable place :-( , I mean to say still I am getting uneven
distribution of water moleculers over lipid head groups. Even after changing
0 to 4.5e-5.

PS: I have send a personal mail to Mark Abraham, because I have to send a
picture to explain my problem, which gromacs mailing list does not permit.
After that he gave me couples of suggetions. I have follow his suggetions
along with incorporation of your suggetion (0 to 4.5e-5), till now it looks
like my problem is solved.

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments/suggetions.

Best Regards,
Alok