[gmx-users] langevin dynamics

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 21:14:49 CET 2007

Just my unasked-for two cents: Langevin dynamics in water is probably
a poor substitute for some representation of water. Langevin can
provide some of the friction/noise of water -- but electrostatics
interactions are very different in water than in vacuum. Langevin
dynamics is probably not a substitute for an implicit solvent model.