[gmx-users] g_sas problem

tangxuan tangxuan82 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 15:13:20 CET 2007

Hi Mark,
 Thanks very much for your reply. I checked the structure of A and B at
these three ps, and there is no much change in the structures. Then I
calculated the reside area in A+B at these three specific time
(1536,15937,15938), and it shows that there are a big diffrence in size
of area at many resides between three ps. Maybe the big changes of total
SAS in interaction region at 15938 ps is because of big size of two
subunits(each has 471 resides). What is your idea?

Thanks,

Tang jiaowei