[gmx-users] puting things in

Itamar Kass ikass at uq.edu.au
Mon Sep 3 07:46:43 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I have a system which composed of four peptides, lipids and water.
During the simulation one of the peptides crosses the boundaries to the
other side of the bilayer, such that at the end of the simulation I have
one peptide at the upper left side of the bilayer, two at the upper
right side and one bellow the bilayer.

I know this is not a real problem, but I wish to cut the box now that I
don't need all the space in order to save CPU time. I wonder if anyone
know how to help the lost peptide to find his beloved friends again.

I tried most of the stuff on the mailing list and more without any success.

Thanks all,
Itamar
--
"Prediction is very difficult, especially about the future" - Niels Bohr