[gmx-users] [Fwd: Quary]

David van der Spoel spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se
Thu Sep 6 10:11:54 CEST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Quary
Date: 	Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:02:23 +0100 (BST)
From: 	parichita parichita <parichitamajumdar at yahoo.co.in>
To: 	spoel at gromacs.org

Dear Sir,

           I am a new user of Gromacs 3.3 version . I want some advice  on
how should  I run a dynamics .
I want to know  that using the NMR distance restraint how i can run
dynamics for my system ,oligosaccharides in free state and in presence
of protein binding site.

Please , give me some guidline it wiil be very helpfull for me .
  Thank you.
                                                        Parichita

Parichita Mazumder
Junior Research Fellow