[gmx-users] g_order utility bug

Wesley Smith wesleymsmith2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 6 23:05:21 CEST 2007

Does anyone know if the bug in the g_order utility
(bugzilla #84) is specific to one type of hardware or
does it apply to anyone running gromacs 3.3.1.
I have been trying to get the program to calculate
deuterium order parameters, but I cannot seem to get
any output files other than the distance and angle
tetrahedrality parameters. I have tried setting up my
index file in various ways, but in every case, the
program runs without showing any errors yet will only
output sk-dist.xvg and sg-ang.xvg. Is this because of
an improperly set up index file, or a bug in the program?