[gmx-users] [Fwd: Oueries]

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Mon Sep 10 09:43:38 CEST 2007

David van der Spoel wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

I've started driving a Ferrari recently. I've heard they make the
fastest cars. But, when I'm driving, I can't get above 100rpm and as a
result kids on bikes go faster than me. Please suggest how I can
increase the speed of driving.

Thanks,

Mark

P.S. Imagine how a Formula 1 driver would respond to my email, and
you've got an idea how we're likely to respond to yours. :-)
P.P.S. People are generally happy to help, but you have to give them
some information to work with.