[gmx-users] 1. better tool: g_hbond or trjorder 2. g_energy: specific heat and compressibility

Frankie Montenegro frankie.montenegro at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:53:24 CEST 2007

OK but I thought your number comes from equipartition theorem, not
fluctuations. I think I remember correctly someone posting the code on
the list a while ago.

Besides, I am also running 3000 SPC waters with Nose-Hoover. After
250ps, the number is identical to the one from the example: 12.5
J/mol.K

F.