[gmx-users] xpm2ps -f ss.xpm

Rigden, LucianeVMello Luciane.Rigden at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Sep 14 15:46:04 CEST 2007

Dear all,

I am trying to generate a postscript file using xpm2ps.
I had a look in the archive, where they suggest the use of gimp to visualise ss.xpm.
However, for some reason the colour I got with gimp is not the same in ps. And the display with gimp is not colour coded. I can tell by comparing an old ps file I generated using xpm2ps, gromacs version 3.0, with its ss.xmp in gimp.

Any help? the message I get is listed below.
Thanks in advance,
Luciane

xpm2ps -f ss.xpm

                           :-)  VERSION 3.3.1  (-:

There are 1 matrices in ss.xpm
Matrix 0 is 4001 x 10
zsh: segmentation fault  xpm2ps -f ss.xpm