[gmx-users] New single thread performance numbers

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 18:25:58 CEST 2007

Hi Erik.

Still under NDA? Haven't it been lift last sunday?

Anyway: I don't know exactly the terms of the NDA, So if you can't answer me
the following question, please say "no, I can't answer". I'm in touch with
people having some compability issues with their Barcellonas and MBs, so
could you tell us what are the configs you are dealing with?

If that information is also under the NDA, really sorry for the question.

Sincerally yours,

Jones