[gmx-users] Atomic distances problems using gmxcheck

yudaqi dqyu at ctb.pku.edu.cn
Wed Sep 19 07:13:37 CEST 2007

Hello gmx-users:
	When using gmxcheck to compare the bond length in .tpr files and .trr
files, I get the following long list error:
Distance between atoms 1 and 2 is 0.100, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 3 is 0.101, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 4 is 0.100, should be 0.010
Distance between atoms 1 and 5 is 0.146, should be 0.022
	I have searched the maillists in the web site of gromacs, and found the
same problems has been issued by other users. However, I can not find
detailed explanations about this.
	So I wonder why the bond length should be of the order of 0.01 nm?
Thank you very much.
YuDaqi