[gmx-users] Atomic distances problems using gmxcheck

yudaqi dqyu at ctb.pku.edu.cn
Wed Sep 19 18:00:16 CEST 2007

Hello David:
	Yes, you are right. the value equals to the square of the distance,
approximately. In fact, the force field I used was GROMOS96 43a1 force
field. I have also tried the other kind of force fields, such as
OPLS-AA/L all-atom force field, the same warning was reported, but the
"should be" value seemed much more reasonable.
	Thank you very much for your help!
在 2007-09-19三的 08:24 +0200,gmx-users-request at gromacs.org写道: