[gmx-users] Doubt about -linfix, -linacc, -radfix, -radacc, -radcon

Anirban Ghosh anirbanz83 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Sep 21 10:54:04 CEST 2007

Hi All,
I want to perform ED sampling along first principle
component in GROMACS. For that I am using the make_edi
command to generate the required .edi file to be
subsequently used in mdrun. But I cannot understand
the meaning of the algorithms -linfix, -linacc,
-radfix, -radacc and -radcon. What does fixed step
linear expansion and fixed step radius expansion
specify here? How should I give the string options for
these algorithms and which one should I use? I shall
be glad if you can briefly explain the meaning of
these algorithms. Looking forward to your replying.

Regards,

  Anirban Ghosh
  M.Tech Bioinformatics
  University of Hyderabad