[gmx-users] fortran xtc reading problem?

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 08:13:21 CEST 2007

Hi.

I'm trying to read some .xtc file trajectory files throw my fortran codes,
following the guidelines from
http://xray.bmc.uu.se/~spoel/md/online/xtc.html

Also later found this html file on the gromacs directory here.  ;)  Anyway,
I got stuck at some really strange point: I'm basically not finding the
library xtcf to link it to. In order to be completelly right, I'm not even
finding the "testxtcf.f" file that is supposed to be here.

There was anychange in file names and/or locations between those guidelines
and the actual distribution?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Sincerally yours,

Jones